The secret's out: EVERYONE is afraid of the edit.
Yup. You're definitely not alone. Hands down it is the most feared part of the video process. So let's make it as easy as possible, shall we!
In this user-friendly yet incredibly thorough course created for those of us who aren't techie, we'll simplify the editing process, putting you on the right track for success to create video that gets results..as easily as possible. We'll walk you step by step through establishing the right workflow, the kind that both increases speed and efficiency.
We'll also teach you how to get the most out of your video content AND share our favorite editing hacks and shortcuts, helping save you hours and to avoid the mistakes we see time and time again. And even better yet, we’ll speak to you in terms you understand..not complicated tech speak.
Let us help you create polished and professional video, the kind you can be proud to associate with your brand or business.
X A complete beginner to intermediate guide to editing in Adobe Premiere for the non-tech savvy
X Video workflow guidelines – the pro way to get your videos through your edit as efficiently as possible
X Editing basics: The hard and fast rules you NEED to know
X The best Adobe Premiere shortcuts, tips, and tricks to make your life easier in edit
X How to import your footage and organize it for peak efficiency
X Adding music, transitions, color correcting your footage, and tackling other ‘polishing’ elements that add serious panache and production value to your videos
X How to create eye-catching graphics quickly and inexpensively
X Our comprehensive yet not overly complicated Adobe Premiere Tool Guide
X Access to our highly coveted additional resources section
With 5 billion videos watched EVERY SINGLE DAY on YouTube alone, and another 16 billion daily from Facebook and Snapchat, video has become an essential tool for us to organically and authentically connect with our customers and clients as creatives, influencers, and both service- and product-based businesses. Choosing to not include video as part of your content strategy also says something about your brand!
While a few years back, video was considered a marketing bonus, our customers and clients now expect it, making it a newly non-negotiable part of marketing and social media strategy. And study after study has shown us that
VIDEO IS THE #1 MOST EFFECTIVE MARKETING MEDIUM YOU CAN USE.
A few recent studies have very clearly demonstrated that if you’re not using video, you’re missing out:
- Our brains process imagery 60,000 times faster than text
- Viewers recall six times more information from video than that from text. Make your product stick in their minds!
- If video is available, 60% of visitors will opt to watch it instead of reading any available text
- By the end of 2018, video will account for a massive 79% of all online traffic.
The results of video marketing are undeniable.
Learn how to do it right, from the best in the business!
Video has become a vital marketing tool for ALL businesses, big and small.
Our students include: Fortune 500 companies employees and founders across many industries, marketing and PR professionals, badass course creators, people armed with really cool product/service/Etsy shops, photographers, accountants and finance companies, coaches, bloggers and vloggers, and all-around creatives.
If you have an awesome product, service, or brand of any kind, Video Pop’s courses and workshops will get your video in shape.
We’ll teach you how to do things correctly, in the right order, so that you’ll be able to repeat the strategy of creating amazing video again and again, without being derailed by the major pitfalls and mistakes we see people run into all the time.
Our online classes are info-packed and designed to get you moving forward quickly, giving you instant, actionable items to kick your video marketing strategy into high gear!
From 60-90 minutes to fit in around your busy schedule, Video Pop's self-paced online courses cover a wide-range of topics that approach video marketing with professional strategies.
Our courses include valuable and detailed checklists, templates and cheatsheets to keep you on track and moving forward!
Our course material was created and is taught by one of the best and most highly sought-after video content creators in the industry.
"She knows what works."
Andrea just gets how to leverage video. Inside and out. She knows what works, no matter what kind of company or business you have. Her strategies have helped me grow both for my blog and my branding and graphic design company.
"She is simply THAT. GOOD."
Andrea makes using video to grow your influence it so simple. She helps you curate quality video efficiently and way easier than trying to go at it alone. She knows how to help shorten the learning curve without lessening the end result. She is simply THAT. GOOD.
- Julie S
• A complete beginner to intermediate guide to editing in Adobe Premiere for the non-tech savvy
• Video workflow guidelines – the pro way to get your videos through your edit as efficiently as possible
• Editing basics: The hard and fast rules you NEED to know
• The best Adobe Premiere shortcuts, tips, and tricks to make your life easier in edit
• How to import your footage and organize it for peak efficiency
• Adding music, transitions, color correcting your footage, and tackling other ‘polishing’ elements that add serious panache and production value to your videos
• How to create eye-catching graphics quickly and inexpensively
• Our comprehensive yet not overly complicated Adobe Premiere Tool Guide
• Access to our highly coveted additional resources section
All Perfecting the Edit course materials
• How to prep your shoot in the least amount of time possible
• How to translate a script or concept from on paper to on screen
• How to tell your brand or product story through visuals
• The right equipment for creating the very best video on a budget
• How to shoot your content to get the most bang for your buck
• How to get the very best sound and lighting without spending a fortune
• Shooting basics: The hard and fast rules you NEED to know
• Our favorite hacks and production tips to save you time and money
• How to look like a video boss (even if you’ve never made a video before!)
• The best tools, tips, and apps to make your life easy during a shoot
Frequently Asked Questions
Andrea Corson is an Emmy-nominated television producer, digital strategist and consultant. She has created awesome video for a wide range of clients including Google, Disney, Covergirl, DSW, Carnival Cruise Line, & Nordstrom, along with a lengthy roster of start-ups, coaches, bloggers, and course creators.
A long-time entrepreneur, Andrea has always been incredibly passionate about helping her fellow creatives grow their businesses and audiences, and consequently launched Video Pop, helping these modern brands learn how to create the best possible video for their websites and social channels.
Whether you're looking to nail down the perfect strategy for your video, figure out how to make the best video for a specific social platform, launch a successful YouTube channel, hone your shooting/editing skill set, or decide you simply want to teach your team how to make video (or have someone make video for you), Andrea is a true one-stop shop.
"Andrea is just incredible at what she does."
Andrea is just incredible at what she does. It's hard to find someone who really is a one stop shop, and man, is she ever. I learned how to both shoot and edit from her, both of which I was terrified of beforehand. Other than Insta Stories, that was the extent of my “shooting” abilities. Now I shoot and edit all of the videos we do in my department. That also meant a raise :) So happy I came across these courses!
- Molly R
"I love this course!"
I LOVE THIS COURSE! And the additional resource sectional. There are SO many good things in there. I also loved that I didn’t have to spend a fortune on equipment. Everything recommended was really reasonably priced.
- Courteney O