Video and visual storytelling is one of the most critical and yet most overlooked pieces of the video puzzle.
As marketing king Seth Godin has told us: Marketing is no longer about the product you sell. It’s about the stories you tell.
And to be more exact, a recent study by Stanford let us know that people remember stories 22 times the amount they remember facts. Mind. Blown.
If you can’t nail this part of the equation, you’re dead in the water before you even begin to tell your awesome story. And who wants that??
While your brand is uniquely you and your story needs to be shared, if you’re not telling it the RIGHT way, truly captivating your audience, there are 12,486 other places they can go today to find the quality video they need.
In this short yet action-packed course, you’ll learn how to do exactly that: How to drive engagement, sales, and meeting your other business goals by dazzling your clients, customers, and/or followers with the stories that are authentically YOUR brand.
X How the use the science of video to your advantage in visual storytelling
X What you must do to tell stories that convert your customer to engage, share or purchase
X The best kept secrets of how to tell a great story (the ones the pros use!)
X The one key to storytelling gold that applies to everyone, no matter what you sell
X How to apply content marketing to storytelling to compel your customer or client to act asap
X Content marketing: Your storytelling BFF
X The 10 basic (and not so basic) guidelines of video storytelling
X Examples of rocking good, Andrea-approved video to inspire your storytelling process
X How to channel your new video storytelling skill set into impressive video concepts and scripts
With 5 billion videos watched EVERY SINGLE DAY on YouTube alone, and another 16 billion daily from Facebook and Snapchat, video has become an essential tool for us to organically and authentically connect with our customers and clients as creatives, influencers, and both service- and product-based businesses. Choosing to not include video as part of your content strategy also says something about your brand!
While a few years back, video was considered a marketing bonus, our customers and clients now expect it, making it a newly non-negotiable part of marketing and social media strategy. And study after study has shown us that
VIDEO IS THE #1 MOST EFFECTIVE MARKETING MEDIUM YOU CAN USE.
A few recent studies have very clearly demonstrated that if you’re not using video, you’re missing out:
- Our brains process imagery 60,000 times faster than text
- Viewers recall six times more information from video than that from text. Make your product stick in their minds!
- If video is available, 60% of visitors will opt to watch it instead of reading any available text
- By the end of 2018, video will account for a massive 79% of all online traffic.
The results of video marketing are undeniable.
Learn how to do it right, from the best in the business!
Video has become a vital marketing tool for ALL businesses, big and small.
Our students include: Fortune 500 companies employees and founders across many industries, marketing and PR professionals, badass course creators, people armed with really cool product/service/Etsy shops, photographers, accountants and finance companies, coaches, bloggers and vloggers, and all-around creatives.
If you have an awesome product, service, or brand of any kind, Video Pop’s courses and workshops will get your video in shape.
We’ll teach you how to do things correctly, in the right order, so that you’ll be able to repeat the strategy of creating amazing video again and again, without being derailed by the major pitfalls and mistakes we see people run into all the time.
Our online classes are info-packed and designed to get you moving forward quickly, giving you instant, actionable items to kick your video marketing strategy into high gear!
From 60-90 minutes to fit in around your busy schedule, Video Pop's self-paced online courses cover a wide-range of topics that approach video marketing with professional strategies.
Our courses include valuable and detailed checklists, templates and cheatsheets to keep you on track and moving forward!
Our course material was created and is taught by one of the best and most highly sought-after video content creators in the industry.
"Thank god I decided to give this a try."
Oh my gosh, where to start. Using video has changed EVERYTHING in my marketing for my product-based business. I've stopped about 10 forms of marketing I used to use and now use video as a mainstay on my website, in my social, and for paid traffic ads. My sales, traffic, followers..it all has increased a ton. Thank god I decided to give this a try.
"She's the best."
I had no idea where to start when it came to using video in my direct marketing business. Andrea changed all of that! Now I feel really comfortable through the whole process and I get to save thousands of dollars since I'm doing it myself. She's the best.
• How the use the science of video to your advantage in visual storytelling
• What you must to do to tell stories that convert your customer to engage, share or purchase
• The best kept secrets of how to tell a great story (the ones the pros use!)
• The one key to storytelling gold that applies to everyone, no matter what you sell (make it about them)
• How to apply content marketing to storytelling to compel your customer or client to act
• Content marketing: Your storytelling BFF
• The 10 basic (and no so basic) guidelines of video storytelling
• Examples of rocking good, Andrea-approved video to inspire your storytelling process
• How to channel your new video storytelling skill set into impressive video concepts and scripts
• Course workbook with our favorite (and most useful!) templates, checklists, and cheatsheets
All Video Storytelling Pro course materials
• Video strategy for organic connection with your customers or audience
• How to get the most bang for your buck from your video content no matter what kind of brand you are
• Where to invest and where to save when crafting your video content
• How to decide which social platforms are right for you and your brand's video and how best to utilize each of them
• Examples of great video and what makes them great (and how you can replicate this methodology for your own success)
• Video workflow guidelines – the pro way to get your videos from creative conception to on-platform
• Best tools to effectively promote your video content
Frequently Asked Questions
Andrea Corson is an Emmy-nominated television producer, digital strategist and consultant. She has created awesome video for a wide range of clients including Google, Disney, Covergirl, DSW, Carnival Cruise Line, & Nordstrom, along with a lengthy roster of start-ups, coaches, bloggers, and course creators.
A long-time entrepreneur, Andrea has always been incredibly passionate about helping her fellow creatives grow their businesses and audiences, and consequently launched Video Pop, helping these modern brands learn how to create the best possible video for their websites and social channels.
Whether you're looking to nail down the perfect strategy for your video, figure out how to make the best video for a specific social platform, launch a successful YouTube channel, hone your shooting/editing skill set, or decide you simply want to teach your team how to make video (or have someone make video for you), Andrea is a true one-stop shop.
"Andrea is a godsend!!"
Andrea is a godsend!! As a blogger, I knew how important video is if I really wanted to grow. In the last 2 months, my video engagement has increased by over 300%!!!! I'm adding over 100 followers daily and my blog traffic has more than doubled. I can't say thank her enough!!
"She knows what works."
Andrea just gets how to leverage video. Inside and out. She knows what works, no matter what kind of company or business you have. Her strategies have helped me grow both for my blog and my branding and graphic design company.